We use only Premium themes to develop Website for you. These premium themes are well tested on all browsers and devices. They allow us to quickly build nice looking, high performance and mobile friendly website for you.
We use HTML5 to build our website. It is both desktop and mobile friendly. Content is looking good on your desktop machine, on your laptop or on your smartphone.
We also use WordPress as our content management system. It allows client to manage dynamic content to keep your website current.
We offer SaaS “Software as a Service”. Service area includes website, mobile app, Email marketing and social network integration.
Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to customers over the Internet. It is generally pay-for-use or subscription basis.
- Lower cost of entry. You pay for what you need, without having to buy hardware or software licenses.
- Reduced time to benefit/rapid prototyping. In the SaaS model, the software application can be quickly installed and configured.
- Pay as you go. SaaS gives you the benefit of predictable costs both for the subscription and administration.
- The SaaS vendor is responsible for upgrades, uptime and security.
- Higher adoption rates. SaaS app is accessible via familiar web browsers; it tends to have lower learning curves and higher adoption rates.
- Work anywhere. The software is hosted in the cloud and accessible over the internet, user can access it via mobile devices wherever they are connected.
- Scalability. As you scale with a SaaS vendor, there’s no need to invest in server capacity and software licenses. Simply adjust the subscription.
At this time, we exclusively serve clients using web hosting service. This is to ensure we have full control to maintain, upgrade and support our service.
Service is month to month, and there are no contracts. Have the freedom to cancel anytime it suits your needs.
No, you do not own the software. You subscribe to our service in order to entitle to use our software. Nevertheless, we shall return all content managed by client upon request.
We offer a 100% full guaranteed refund during the first 30 days of service. Once 30 days have passed, refunds are prorated for the remaining time left in the month. Please note that initial setup fees are non-refundable.
Of course. You can upgrade or downgrade at any time by simply contacting us. Your bill will be revised in next monthly billing cycle.
In 2012, Mark Zuckerberg declared that Facebook’s biggest mistake had been betting on the mobile web and not going native. Up to that point, the Facebook app had been a hybrid app with an HTML core; in 2012 it was replaced with a truly native app. (Reference : techcruch)
It is a very good lesson-learned. Followings are just few good reasons that you should take into consideration to go native:
- Device features. Only native apps have access to unique features smartphones and tablets have to offer; including GPS, camera, gestures, and notifications.
- Speed. Since native apps work with the device’s built-in features, they are easier to work with and also perform faster on the device.
- User experience. The experience created is much better as it’s more in tune with the device.
- Offline functioning. Your users have access to your business no matter they are online or offline.
- Push notifications. Receive instant alerts, reminders, promotions, etc. via notification delivered directly to the users phone. The notifications deliver unique content based on the users’ demographics.
- Brand Image. Native apps place your logos in the application list screen which brought user’s attention frequently. It definitely strengthen your brand names.
It is hard to say how much it costs to develop a mobile app. appmuse suggested that the cost can range from $6,000 – $150,000 USD. Forrester Research estimates the cost of a single enterprise iPhone app at $20,000 – $150,000 USD. Of course, that range accounts for many factors, such as app complexity. For instance, a simple informational app will cost much less than a heavy duty app connected to a back-end database. You can also visit howmuchtomakeanapp.com to estimate how much does an app cost based on your requirement.
Check out this article from readwrite.com. In a survey of 100 native mobile developers, it has indicated that creating a fully functional and polished app takes more than 4 months from start to finish.
That includes both front-end design and user interface as well as back-end integration like push notifications, user management and authentication, caching and sharing through social channels.
I hope you have already checked out the answers of “How much does it cost to develop a native mobile app?” and “How long does it take to build a native mobile app?”. With our monthly subscription plan, you got a highly customizable, beautiful and functional mobile app with just a fraction of cost and time of building your own app. We provide continuous support and updates, as such, you do not even need to worry about the on-going maintenance cost. Have you been convinced? Do not hesitate to contact us to find out more.
A content management system (CMS) is a system used to manage the content of a Web site. It is a computer application that allows publishing, editing and modifying content, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance from a central interface.
We are using WordPress as our content management system.
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
WordPress is easy to use and flexible. It powers 22.5% of all websites on the internet.
WordPress is written using standard compliance high quality code and produces semantic mark up which makes your site search engines friendly.
Many of the top brands are currently used WordPress to power their website including but not limited to: Time Magazine, Google, Facebook, Sony, Disney, LinkedIn, The New York Times, CNN, eBay, and more.
The double opt-in confirms that the person who entered their email address actually wants to subscribe to the list. If this extra confirmation is not present (single opt-in) then any person could enter any email address to sign-up any other person.
We are using MailChimp. MailChimp is a web-based email marketing service. It helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results.